Sunday, February 27, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] heavy bleeding - need help

Hey there everybody. ReNAY NUTTALL asked me to let everyone know how
my heavy bleeding issue ended, so here goes. I had read here on the
site how essential oils cannot increase hormones, they can just
balance what you already have. Can't remember who referenced that,
anyway, That night I had a friend who said her sister bled for five
weeks and went on all the prescriptions to no avail. Then someone
told her the reason you start bleeding and therefore do not shut off
is you are estrogen dominant most likely. She got a natural tube of
progesterone cream and applied it and it stopped the bleeding. So,
that's what I did. Yes, it stopped the bleeding. I applied it four
times the first day and was down to not much, the next two days I just
had minimal spotting and now am fine!!! So, thank you for asking. I
did just use the natural kind--not prescription. I think it was wild
yam. Thanks so much. Brenda

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment