Monday, February 28, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] PMDD

Also I would recommend a cleanse.candida is another cause. Gx assist and zendocrine.

Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G

Genesis Reiki Therapy <genesisreiki@gmail.com> wrote:

>One thing you might want to try is using melaleuca and lavender mixed
>together and applied topically with a cotton ball directly to the pimples.
>Both are antibacterials, and bacteria is the cause of the pimples. This was
>recommended for my son's acne. Or make an astringent with them using witch
>hazel and apply it to your entire face.
>
>Blessings,
>~Diane Jarecki
>Genesis Reiki Therapy
>www.genesisreikitherapy.com
>
>"I shall pass through this life but once. Any good therefore that I can do,
>or any kindness I can show, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect
>it. For I shall never pass this way again." ~Etienne de Grellet
>*
>*
>
>
>On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 5:10 PM, moonshine_262001@yahoo.com <
>moonshine_262001@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am still fairly new to doTERRA. I have been using the oils for 4
>> months now. I started using them to get me off my meds for PMDD
>> (Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder). I was diagnosed with that almost 2
>> years ago. The oils have been working for the depression that is
>> associated with this and most of the mood swings. The only thing that
>> it isn't working for is the acne. I look like a teenager going
>> through puberty. I didn't even break out this bad when I was a
>> teenager. I know that it is a hormonal issue. I am wondering if the
>> oils that I am currently using are not the correct ones? I use
>> Whisper and Elevation in the morning for the PMDD. I have used
>> Meleluca, Peppermint and now currently using Eucalyptus. None of
>> those seem to be working for me.
>>
>> If there is anyone out there that can point me in the right direction,
>> I would be so grateful. I would really like not to look like a
>> teenager anymore. :)
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
>--
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>For more options, visit this group at
>http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment