Saturday, February 26, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: IPC ordering for customers.....has this changed?

Pat you are such a plethura of information!:) I was wondering WHY I
have a credit on my acct but keep forgetting to ask...(can you tell
I'm still new? lol)

And Jan...thank you for suggesting that I use it to cover my shipping
costs on ASR! :) This info has just made me a happy girl:)

On Feb 26, 7:57 am, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Let your clients order the products themselves on your virtual office
> website at full
> retail. Then the wholesale difference is paid to you by doTerra at the end
> of the month.
> Actually by the 15th of each month. This is a clean way to take care of it.
> You have
> an account inquiry on your virtual office and you can see the monies that
> are due to
> you. If it is less than $12.00 they will not send a check, simply credit
> your AR account
> with the money.
>
> Others may have other ideas such as setting up your own shopping cart on
> your
> website. I just think using what is already available is better, in my
> opinion.
>
> Pat
>
> On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 1:37 AM, Oils For Thought <dote...@live.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Hello everyone,
>
> > Since I put the oils up on my site, I decided to go to
> > builddoterra.com and re-review the videos on there.  I am hoping to
> > start selling they oils with my aromatherapy necklaces.
>
> > Upon reviewing the place an order, it indicated that I could place an
> > order for a customer two way.  The first being click on the retail
> > button and place the order with customers credit card info and have
> > products sent directly to them.  Second being if a customer placed an
> > order through me via cash or check, I would just place an order for
> > wholesale and keep the difference.  But the new check out system has a
> > warning on it that says by clicking on the wholesale price the
> > products you order are for you.  So I am assuming that the second is
> > not the way to go.
>
> > What is the exact way to place an order for a customer that you want
> > to have products shipped to them and they pay you (the IPC) and the
> > IPC places the order through there website.
>
> > Thanks,
> > Rebecca
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> PAT LEAVITT
> FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment