Monday, February 28, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Hormone Help!

I don't know if this is normal, but this is what has worked for me.  I too had a complete hysterectomy

8 years ago.  I tried everything to not have it, but had so many issues, I thought that best at the time.

Too bad doTERRA wasn't around at that time.  I tried the Bio identical products that were supposed

to be all natural and thought I was going to crawl out of my skinand strangle everyone in my family.

The Pharmacist told me they have chemicals in them. 

I went on a nutritional supplement and my hot flashes ended.  I am now on the LLV and still, no hot flashes

and other symptoms.  So, proper nutrients and not succumbing to the sugar craves has helped

me tremendously.  And, I do the Frankincense every AM with the Balance along with Whisper on my

wrist.  I use Serenity at night, which has ended my sleepless nights caused by hormone imbalances.

Deb


----- Original Message -----
From: "Cami M." <camimeink@gmail.com>
To: "Everything doTERRA" <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 1:37:41 PM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Hormone Help!

My mom really wants to get off her Hormone replacement pills. She has
tried it before and didn't have any success. But now that we have been
introduced to Doterra she is willing to try again. She has had a full
hysterectomy. No Uterus or Ovaries. We are just wondering if there is
any ideas on how to treat and help the symptoms. We have heard of
Clary Sage and Lemongrass for Hormones but is there anything else we
can try or do to get off the medicine. Any suggestions would be great!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment