Saturday, February 26, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Oils For Earthquake Stressed people Help needed.

Hi I am wondering if any of you are in a position to help me, to help
those suffering mental anxiety and stress related problems from the
recent larger Earthquake in Christchurch NZ.
I am a doTerra I,PC in the North Island and I have a IPC in
Christchurch who is a registered nurse I am working with. I am
personally sending oils to her to distribute but as you can imagine
with a large population of 350 ' 000 we need more than I can provide
myself. Not that I am expecting to provide for every citizen. But
would like to be able to do more. The oils we need I guess would be
Lavender, Serenity, Elevation. Balance. or anything else you know
helps would help.
If you are able to assist in anyway that would be so wonderful. If
any oils could be sent together from a wee group of folks I can then
get them to my lovely caring IPC who is on the ground there In
Christchurch. She has just told me how the other day she and another
nurse did a hand and foot massage on a woman who after the first
Earthquake in Christchurch last September was very upset but coming
right. Now after this one is completely shut down. They could see her
relaxing as the Serenity had it's effect.This is the sort of thing we
need to help out with. Plus the children who are now terrified. If you
would like to contact me @ the following email.
doterra@xtra.co.nz
I would love to Hear From you.
Warm Regards thanks for your time to read this.
Sue Morgan NZ

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment