Tuesday, January 11, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Handmade aromatherapy necklace diffusers :)

I just recently started my own business based out of Montana. I make
handmade aromatherapy necklace diffusers out of terra cotta clay.
Retail price is $10.00 if not more. I am offering wholesale
opportunites. To esablish an account order 20 pendants for only $5.00
each with Free Shipping. After that you can order on an as needed
basis. You can go to my website and fill out my wholesale form.

Each necklace is attached to the pendants by a 10 MM jumpring and a
1.5 MM leather cord. One size fits all and they are unisex.


You can use essential oil, perfume or anything liquid. Place a few
drops on the pendants and allow for it to absorb and you are ready to
go.

I have qualifed for the Made in Montana Program and have my decals
being mailed.

If you would like to view my unique necklaces please feel free to go
to my website at www.oilsforthought.com .

*****Testimonial*****

I LOVE MY PEDANT, SO SOOTHING TO SMELL ALL DAY LONG AND AT NIGHT BY MY
BEDSIDE. WHAT A GREAT IDEA YOU HAD, I KNOW I WANT MORE FOR FAMILY.
CAN'T WAIT TO TRY MY FIREPLACE DIFFUSER TONIGHT. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Denise

God Bless,

Becki

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment