Monday, January 10, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] 7 weeks pregnant and sick!

I am 7 weeks pregnant and not feeling well at all. I have had a
scratchy throat for the last 4 days. Now I have congestion in my lungs
and a dry cough. I know you can use the oils while pregnant but I have
been hesitant using some of the stronger ones because I am not very
far along in my pregnancy. I have heard you you can only use certain
oils in the first trimester. That its not safe to use certain ones
when your pregnancy isn't fully established. I was just wondering if
anyone had any suggestions on what I can use or if I am fine to use
any oil?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment