Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Need Updated Info about Flying with Oils

I travel for work and have not had any problems. I take several 5ml and 15ml bottles in my carry on. For the flight home a few weeks ago I couldn't find my quart sized plastic bag that I originally had them in so I just took them out of my dr mom cloth bag and put them in one of the little bins that u put watches etc in. They simply looked at them and asked if they were herbal and I said yes and I was on my way.
I am also flying out again Friday and am glad I don't have to stress over it this time:) especially if you just have them in the 5/8 drams you should have no problem.

Hope this helps:)
-melissa

On Nov 3, 2010 1:38 PM, "Patricia Leavitt" <doterradiscover@gmail.com> wrote:

Carry your oils in a plastic bag and put them in your carry on. They will
usually not do or say anything at all. If so, it is your medications.
 
Pat

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 11:43 AM, JRW <silverdishes@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> We are flying out Friday an...

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment