Thursday, November 18, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] ear wax

Hi Guys whilst not an Oil, I would try Ear Candles . there work a treat , after you have used them look and see what comes out you will be surprised
 
John
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2010 1:45 AM
Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] ear wax

I'm prone to ear infections myself, and have been using basil. The first couple weeks I noticed a small amount of wax coming out almost everyday. It was like my ear was cleaning itself out. I just put basil all around my ear, especially along the jawline.
 
If that's the avenue you'd like to take, I'd start with putting basil on every 15 minutes for the first hour, then several times throughout the day until the pain is gone. I try to put basil on everday - but I do wear hearing aids that make me more prone to infections, and I'm a nursing mom with a supply dip at the moment (too much peppermint exposure). It's a multipurpose for me to use basil all the time.
 
Leah

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 12:19 AM, feef <jen@bengtzen.com> wrote:
I have a friend who has a 18 year old autistic child who has a really
bad ear wax problem.  He will not let the doctors touch him to take
care of it.  Is there an oil or something that will help with this?  I
know we are not supposed to put them in our ears...Thanks for your
help.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 9.0.869 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/3263 - Release Date: 11/18/10 06:34:00

No comments:

Post a Comment