Thursday, November 18, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: digestzen & baby results

My Kids have all had acid reflux and I used Peppermint on all of them.
It was great to be able to take them of the previcid and yes, babies
can start taking it at 2 wks old. Pretty terrible!

On Nov 18, 10:57 am, kendra <kendrajoha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, I gave a mom some digestzen for her newborn, when I took it over
> to her and put it on his stomach, he quieted down "immediately".  Both
> the mom and dad looked at me and then looked at each other like "what
> the heck!" they couldn't believe it.  (it was really cool!)  This is
> about a month ago.
> Now today, she just called crying and said that he's not sleeping and
> she is so tired and so forth, is there anything I can do for her
> baby?  I asked her if she was using the digestzen, she said that she
> did use it but it only worked for about 1 week and then they put the
> baby on Previcid, (is that how you spell it?)  The kid is like 2
> months old!  I didn't know you could give a baby that stuff!!  She
> said that he has acid reflux.
>
> Anyway, does anybody have any ideas of what to give him for his
> stomach, if the digestzen isn't working? (it blew me away when she
> said it didn't work, I told her that that was really strange, but that
> I would check and see what I could find out).
>
> I am giving her some lavender and balance and vetiver to put on him to
> help him sleep.  His little brain doesn't seem to be shutting down
> enough to sleep.
>
> Thank you for any suggestions,
> Kendra

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment