Monday, November 22, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: severe asthma- going off medications

Definitely she is on the supplements right? For me breathe also works
because my asthma is exercise induced. My kids are a different
story.

I highly recommend 2 things:

1) Read the posting on "Oil Pulling" and have your daughter start it
immediately. We are a family of asthmatics and oil pulling is amazing
for it. We don't use any meds. I'm guessing she is old enough. My
son is 7 and I started him at 6 1/2. Could probably do it earlier if
you do some reverse psychology and tell them how wonderful they are.
I tell everyone in front of him that he is the King of Oil Pulling and
I don't know how he does it and can he help me to learn to do it
better, and blah, blah, blah! It works but you can't get some adults
to even try it! I think it is too easy!

2)Also do you know what is the main reason for her asthma? If it is
allergies or at least, allergies is one of the causes of it, then you
can use the Lemon, Lavender, Peppermint. We use 2-3 drops ea in a
shot of water, swish it for a couple minutes, and swallow. I have
some customers just do it topically and get major relief but with
someone like her I would do it internally for sure. That is good
that breathe is giving her some relief but that breathe doesn't touch
my younger sons asthma. I learned that GX Assist works for him and I
use to give him a one pill every few days and that worked. That led
me to thinking I need to control his allergies so I moved to lem, lav,
pepp and that is all she wrote. Last year this time, he was home with
asthma symptoms so many times and not one day missed this year.

Hopefully you will get some other ideas. Experimenting is key. These
are just what worked for me and I gotta tell you it feels good. I was
at convention this year and my 7 year old started that Thurs eve with
asthma and I was thinking I am going to have to leave and take care of
him because last Sep was the beginning of all the school he missed and
we even ended up in urgent care. I told my husband what to do over
the phone and he took him to school fri and I talked to my baby Fri
after school and I knew just by hearing his voice that he was fine.
Having a daughter w/ asthma I'm sure you can hear it in her voice also
or maybe you got to know her body language when she was struggling to
breathe. It was awesome to beat it down while learing more about
doTERRA oils in Utah. Get on it!

On Nov 22, 8:26 am, "williamson...@yahoo.com"
<williamson...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> My dd has had severe asthma her whole life. She has been in the
> hospital several times. The last couple of years, her asthma has been
> under pretty good control because her dr. put her on very strong
> medications (advair-500 dose, singulair, flovent). She was taking
> these every day for about 2 years. Before that, she was taking advair,
> but not the other two. She does not like the side affects that go
> along with these medications and we are trying to wean her off of them
> and only use oils.
>
> Has anyone done this before that can give us good advise? She was able
> to get rid of her inhaler pretty easily with just using breathe. The
> other medications are proving much harder. Your body gets addicted to
> the steroid in advair from what I hear which makes it even harder. We
> are currently using the following oils: breathe, eucalyptus, and
> frankincense. We've been rubbing them on her chest. She is still
> really struggling most days. Is there anything that can heal the
> damage that has been done to her lungs? Please help us. She really is
> sick of being so medicated all the time, but also has a great desire
> to be able to breathe!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment