Monday, November 22, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Oil Pulling

I tried to answer each of your questions below. Hopefully you can
understand because I couldn't use different fonts/colors. Hopefully it
doesn't squeeze everything together and it reads as one crazy
paragrah. I put spaces and stars around my answers. We'll see!


On Nov 22, 8:34 am, "williamson...@yahoo.com"
<williamson...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I need some clarification on a few things. Are you swishing just the
> safflower oil with no essential oils in it; swish and spit out.

*********Yes*************************


Then use just on guard- swish and swallowing.


*********************Nope I do On Guard and Mel
together******************************


Then use just melaleuca to> swish with and swallow it? Wouldn't that
use a ton of your oils to
> have enough to swish with?

*****************************************I do it in a shot of water
and I already have a 15 ml bottle of 1/3 each of On Guard and Mel and
1/2 FCO and I just drop 6 drops of that in a shot of water so I can
swish and swallow.****************************************************

Or, are you using the safflower oil as a
> carrier and just putting a drop or two in the safflower oil of each
> essential oil individually- swishing and swallowing that? I'm a little
> confused.

**********************************Yes you are confused. Sorry about
that. It is really simple but hard to get across I guess. And u can
do this however you want, you don't have to have an exact recipe. Do
what you want and what feels good to you. That is what I love about
the oils. I am not a recipe person and when I tell people what I do
they want exacts and I'm not an exact kinda girl. lol I get myself in
trouble with cooking recipes all the time, people ask and they are
quite perturbed because I can't give exacts and theirs doesn't come
out right. So no worries, with this its not cooking and its not
presciption meds and if you use common sense you aren't going to
overdose or anything. Feel free to ask more questions if you still
are confused...*********************************

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment