Friday, November 5, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Need Updated Info about Flying with Oils

You order them from doTERRA
2 options
Black 8 Vial Keychain
Purple 8 Vial Keychain

I would love a few of those!!
>
> Thanks,
> Deborah
>
> On Nov 4, 6:50 pm, jenzoilz <jenzo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > I work in the Salt Lake City airport and take my oils in and out of
> > security all the time.  NOW, I have heard that lots of oils get
> > confiscated when you ask them to hand check them.  I have never had a
> > problem when I just have the 5 and 15 ml in the plastic bag, and I
> > travel with 2 of the keyrings with the 5/8 drams and never even take
> > them out of my purse.  No problems so far and I have been doing this
> > since May.  Just don't draw attention to them and they won't pay
> > attention either.
> > If you have any questions feel free to call me, I will be flying out
> > of SLC tomorrow myself!
>
> > Jennifer
> > 801-349-0559

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment