Monday, November 22, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: molluscum

When we were dealing with molluscum, Doterra didn't carry Melissa. I
started with On Guard on the feet and Melaleuca topically. It helped
a bit but not dramatically. Then we added Rosemary and Thyme into the
mix. I would put it on the feet several times throughout the day. We
noticed a difference within 48 hours. The blisters reduced in size
and no new ones started. I kept applying the oils a couple times a
day for a couple weeks just to be sure (I had friends that had it come
back when they stopped treatment). I was dealing with kids who were
scared to put the oil directly onto the area (the blisters were
concentrated in very sensitive areas) so we mostly did the bottom of
the feet. Currently I would definitely use Melissa, But if you don't
have it yet, I really felt like the Rosemary was the deciding factor
for us. The best part is that after we started using Rosemary and
Thyme they stopped bursting and would just disappear, so no scarring!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment