Monday, November 22, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: 4 YEAR OLD WITH CONSTANT PROBLEMS WITH ASTHMA AND ALLERGIES

My then four year old had similar issues, but to a lesser
degree. We didn't know about oils but I felt confident we needed to
handle it without medication. We stopped all dairy and saw a minor
improvement, A week later we added in green smoothies ( just google
green smoothie if you don't know what I'm talking about). Within
another week we had about 70% improvement. Then I found Breathe. Since
his issue was not severe I put breathe on his chest before bed and
once or twice a day. After using the oils we had a complete abatement
of the symptoms. That was a year and a half ago. We have kept the
dietary changes, but no longer need to apply the oils so
consistently. I diffuse oils that help with respiratory stuff several
times a week. To date we have not had an episode.
I know there are stories of much more severe situations. I
heard lots of them when I was trying to figure out what to do!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment