Thursday, October 28, 2010

RE: [Everything doTERRA] Re: severe asthma

Yep...that's me! Thanks for the nice compliment! :-) By the way....he
balked at first...but at least gave it a try...may have to get a 'crown' to
really emphasize the point! LOL - Brooke

-----Original Message-----
From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
[mailto:everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of ftballwidow
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 8:30 PM
To: Everything doTERRA
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: severe asthma

Whatever works, girl! lol Enjoyed your class at convention. Great
story. I think I have the correct person....????

On Oct 28, 5:48 pm, "Brooke Magleby" <brooke...@cableone.net> wrote:
> Thank you for the suggestion!  I will give it a try...he is 9 and I'm sure
> he would love to be "KING"!!! :-) - Brooke
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> [mailto:everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of ftballwidow
> Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 12:08 AM
> To: Everything doTERRA
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: severe asthma
>
> This time last year my 7 year old was home at least once a week w/
> asthma.  It was horrible.  Breathe, frank, mel, lemon, were not
> cutting it at all.  I finally figured out to treat his allergies
> because I was doing a cleanse on him with the GX assist and his asthma
> disappeared.  So for a while I was giving him a Gx assist pill every
> couple days and that really helped.  This fall I have been using lem
> lav pep in a shot of water and I have him swish it for a couple
> minutes and he swallows it.  We only do that a few times a week.  I
> have him oil pull most nights when he is taking his shower.  Oil
> pulling is done w/ a tablespoon of safflower oil and you push and pull
> it around your mouth for 20 minutes and spit it out, rinse mouth, and
> brush teeth.  It stops his asthma in its tracks.  We are a family of 4
> and we all have asthma and allergies. I seem to be the only one that
> has exercised induced and allergy induced asthma.  The whole family
> uses oils and oil pulls.
>
> There are many oils to Oil Pull with.  Some even put their essential
> oils in it.  I just can't spit essential oils out.  So I oil pull
> every morning and then rinse, brush teeth, and then swish with On
> Guard and Melaleuca and swallow it.  Just went to the dentist and she
> was blown away at my gums.  I couldn't feel a thing and I told her she
> has a soft touch and she smiled and said thanks.  Then I asked do I
> have any bleeding?  She said not a drop and your gums are amazing.
> Then I realized why I didn't feel anything:  On Guard, Melaleuca, and
> Oil Pulling.  I was so excited because in April they wanted me to do a
> deep cleaning and that scared me to death.  Gum disease runs in the
> family and I am a stickler about my gum health but it had been a while
> since I had been to the dentist since we had moved twice in a year and
> went w/o health insurance for a while.  So I didn't have to do that
> horrible deep cleaning that they do.  How cool is that.
>
> And Brooke, oil pulling opens up your sinuses in less than 2 minutes.
> I don't know how old your kid is.  But after telling my 7 (who started
> when he was 6) that he is the King Oil Puller we have no problem with
> him doing it.  Flattery goes a long way with a 6 year old. lol. I
> don't have sinus troubles but for those that do, the ones I can
> convince to oil pull, sinus issues disapper.  Those that are
> interested in oil pulling should google it, you will be amazed.  And
> add our oils to the process and you have a powerful combo.  Another
> tip, if I'm tired in the middle of the day, I will oil pull and then
> swish with a little water and a few drops of Slim & Sassy and
> swallow.  Energy like you wouldn't believe.
>
> Now here is me being pushy (in good fun).  Those of you that won't try
> oil pulling cannot be frustrated with those that won't try the oils.
> We know it is so simple and it can help them so much. That is the same
> way I feel about oil pulling. We all have that person that won't touch
> the oils because they just don't get them or whatever and we scratch
> our heads wondering why.  You gotta try it.  Okay, done being pushy,
> do what you want! lol
>
> On Oct 26, 10:57 pm, becca <becburt1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > My mother in law suffers from severe asthma issues.  It seems like at
> > least a couple times a year she gets really sick.  I talked to her
> > today and she sounds horrible.  Just wondering if anyone has specific
> > ways to use the oils for her once she gets this bad.  I recommended
> > Breath with Lime on chest, neck, and feet.  Is that right?  I read a
> > post where someone said cinnamon and basil worked well.  Also
> > something about oiling pulling, but no specifics on what oils they
> > used for that.  Please help!  Thanks a ton!
> > Becca
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com-
Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment