Friday, October 29, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: fluid on the brain

Thanks Rob, I'll have to talk to these people about it and see what
comes of it. Hope in all things is my motto!
Would he put the oil on his big toe or all over his feet????
Thanks a ton.
Terry


On Oct 29, 11:19 am, Robert James <idote...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I often think about fluid myself.  Koo-laid, Dr. Pepper, Cold lemon aid.
> Right now the fluid I have on my brain is plain water.
>
> I don't know if this is an infection thing or something else.  Infection
> sounds most reasonable.
>
> I would start using frankincense.  In the crown of the head, two drops under
> the tongue and on the feet.  Frankincense crosses the blood barrier and is
> highly anti-inflammatory.  I would apply 3 times daily and keep it up till
> you see improvement.
>
> Rob
>
> On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 5:26 PM, Terry <jlovestedwa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi there.
> > I have a potential consultant with a husband who has fluid on the
> > brain. Does anyone out there have any ideas of how to treat this
> > problem?????
> > Thanks.
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<everythingdoterra%2Bunsubscribe@googlegroups.com>
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> Please note my address change.... idote...@gmail.com
>
> A few of my favorite things:
>
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment