Sunday, October 31, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Clear Skin

I'm glad you sent this Brooke! I was wondering if it was just wishful
thinking on my part but I've seen oils do such amazing things that I
had to ask if anyone else saw the same thing :)

On Oct 31, 11:40 am, "Brooke Magleby" <brooke...@cableone.net> wrote:
> My mom has noticed the same thing on her face with some spots on her face!
> Several of them are all gone - and the others are fading! - Brooke
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> [mailto:everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Julie Lutz
> Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2010 8:50 AM
> To: Everything doTERRA
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Clear Skin
>
> Does anyone think the Clear Skin makes sun spots look less noticeable?
> I've used the Clear Skin on my chest where I tend to get some acne
> (that odd kind that looks like welts and nothing is in them but they
> act as acne in terms of a few days here / few days gone) due to
> working out. My chest is aged well beyond my 30 years and the rest of
> my body due to sun exposure. Its seems the last couple days I've been
> religiously using it twice a day over my whole chest (1) no acne and
> (2) my chest seems to look less aged and my spots seem less
> noticeable.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment