Friday, October 29, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Is this possible??

The shampoo and conditioner are my FAV!! I am totally in love with
them. My hair looks as though I have a professional stylist do my hair
everyday since using this. My color, which is dyed, looks better and
more vibrant. And my hair looks healthier, shiner, and feels super
clean without feeling the slightest bit dry or without static. I LOVE
IT!

On Oct 29, 9:54 pm, Ramona Brown <ramsfa...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Yay! So glad it isn't just me! I love this stuff. I can't imagine ever going back to the cheap grocery store stuff again. 
>
> Ramona
> Ramona the Pest  Designs
>
> My Store
> My Blog
> Follow Me on Twitter
>
> --- On Fri, 10/29/10, May Popham <mpopham2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> From: May Popham <mpopham2...@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Is this possible??
> To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> Date: Friday, October 29, 2010, 8:52 PM
>
>
>
> On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 12:13 AM, Joyful1 <joyhasoi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > I am so glad that someone else wrote about this.  I have been using
> > the shampoo and conditioner for about three weeks and I thought that
> > my grey hair was diminishing.
> > I also thought maybe it was me, but now after reading this it must be
> > the product. It definitely takes less time blow drying it! Love the
> > new shampoo and conditioner!
>
> > On Oct 24, 9:39 pm, Ramona Brown <ramsfa...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> I know that everything Do Terra produces is just awesome, but I'm really blown away by the new shampoo and conditioner.  I started using the shampoo several weeks ago,but just got the conditioner a few days ago.  I have noticed that my hair looks different.  I am getting a bit close to 40 and truthfully dye my hair to hide the grey that keeps coming in.  However, I have been waiting to get it done professionally because I hate how flat the boxes I buy at the store make it look.  So, I probably have about 3 inches of "roots" and lots of grey mixed with that.  Plus my hair has just looked flat and dull.  That was before the new shampoo/conditioner.  I was noticing today that not only does my hair have a new shine and brightness to it, but the grey does not look as grey. It all blends better.  I totally thought it was my imagination, but I asked my husband if he thought it looked different (he didn't really know I was doing anything different or
> >>  what) and he said he was noticing how much better it looked, almost as if I had gotten recently colored.  Is it possible that this set could make that much of a difference?  Don't get me wrong, I still have some grey, but it really appears less or more hidden.  I'm excited that one more product from Do Terra is one I can't live without!
>
> >> Ramona
> >> Ramona the Pest  Designs
>
> >> My Store
> >> My Blog
> >> Follow Me on Twitter
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment