Saturday, October 30, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Bone Cancer Update 10/30/10

Thank you for sharing your story. My prayers and blessings go out to you and your family.

katlee <barrio.kathylee@gmail.com> wrote:

>Many of you have read some of the post about my pa and his bone
>cancer. He lost his battle with cancer on the 17th of August 2010.
>He was on a large amount of Frankincense ( with great results!) until
>he started a trial drug at a well known cancer hospital. When he
>began the trial drug, it worked opposite on his cancer and it spread
>without mercy for over a month. Towards the end of his life we used a
>mix for his bed sores with amazing results, and this gave him
>comfort.
>
>I want to again let you all know how very important I think it is to
>start on the oils at the moment you know something is wrong. I still
>wonder what the outcome would have been for him had he not waited to
>try the cancer protocol. I am comforted in knowing that the oils gave
>him quality of life all the way up to a month and a half before he
>passed. We tried different oils, different blends and a huge amount of
>frankincense with seriously amazing results. I won't speak against
>Chemo and other drugs as I am sure there are alot of people who are
>probably dealing with that as I speak. But for me and my family we
>all know that if this disease should creap into our lives we would
>turn to the use of the essential oils, as we know how well they
>worked.
>
>This is in NO way a medical claim, it is a personal experience with
>the pure oils that the Lord gave us to use for healing. I am not an
>expert, but I am a believer that we need to take responsibilty for our
>health with the resourses the Lord gave us. I pray that each of you
>find health in the year to come.
>
>I had someone ask me if they could use some of the post I posted on
>here in a book?? When I write something on here it is not medical
>advice but again personal experience and anyone is welcome to gather
>whatever they can from those experiences :)
>
>Thank you for all of your support in our journey.
>luv kat lee
>
>--
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>For more options, visit this group at
>http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment