Saturday, October 30, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: severe asthma

Too cute. Hopefully u can get him to do it enough to see results, My
baby, the 7 yo got sick while I was at convention. He oil pulled
thurs eve and fri morn and my husband gave him lem lav pepp to swish
and swallow afterwards and he went to school friday. Meanwhile I
stayed up all night worrying that I was going to have to leave.
Finally tracked my husband down friday morn and he says oh he's at
school, do you think I should take some more oils up there. Pretty
amazing. Last year this time we were still struggling and we could
not get his asthma under control.
So my sweet boy is definitely the king oil puller. U should see us in
the mornings. We have all learned how to talk during our oil pulling.

Every household should have little king and/or queen oil pullers
running around. Lol

On Oct 28, 10:52 pm, "Brooke Magleby" <brooke...@cableone.net> wrote:
> Yep...that's me!  Thanks for the nice compliment!  :-)  By the way....he
> balked at first...but at least gave it a try...may have to get a 'crown' to
> really emphasize the point!  LOL - Brooke
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> [mailto:everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of ftballwidow
> Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 8:30 PM
> To: Everything doTERRA
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: severe asthma
>
> Whatever works, girl!  lol  Enjoyed your class at convention. Great
> story.  I think I have the correct person....????
>
> On Oct 28, 5:48 pm, "Brooke Magleby" <brooke...@cableone.net> wrote:
> > Thank you for the suggestion!  I will give it a try...he is 9 and I'm sure
> > he would love to be "KING"!!! :-) - Brooke
>
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> > [mailto:everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of ftballwidow
> > Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 12:08 AM
> > To: Everything doTERRA
> > Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: severe asthma
>
> > This time last year my 7 year old was home at least once a week w/
> > asthma.  It was horrible.  Breathe, frank, mel, lemon, were not
> > cutting it at all.  I finally figured out to treat his allergies
> > because I was doing a cleanse on him with the GX assist and his asthma
> > disappeared.  So for a while I was giving him a Gx assist pill every
> > couple days and that really helped.  This fall I have been using lem
> > lav pep in a shot of water and I have him swish it for a couple
> > minutes and he swallows it.  We only do that a few times a week.  I
> > have him oil pull most nights when he is taking his shower.  Oil
> > pulling is done w/ a tablespoon of safflower oil and you push and pull
> > it around your mouth for 20 minutes and spit it out, rinse mouth, and
> > brush teeth.  It stops his asthma in its tracks.  We are a family of 4
> > and we all have asthma and allergies. I seem to be the only one that
> > has exercised induced and allergy induced asthma.  The whole family
> > uses oils and oil pulls.
>
> > There are many oils to Oil Pull with.  Some even put their essential
> > oils in it.  I just can't spit essential oils out.  So I oil pull
> > every morning and then rinse, brush teeth, and then swish with On
> > Guard and Melaleuca and swallow it.  Just went to the dentist and she
> > was blown away at my gums.  I couldn't feel a thing and I told her she
> > has a soft touch and she smiled and said thanks.  Then I asked do I
> > have any bleeding?  She said not a drop and your gums are amazing.
> > Then I realized why I didn't feel anything:  On Guard, Melaleuca, and
> > Oil Pulling.  I was so excited because in April they wanted me to do a
> > deep cleaning and that scared me to death.  Gum disease runs in the
> > family and I am a stickler about my gum health but it had been a while
> > since I had been to the dentist since we had moved twice in a year and
> > went w/o health insurance for a while.  So I didn't have to do that
> > horrible deep cleaning that they do.  How cool is that.
>
> > And Brooke, oil pulling opens up your sinuses in less than 2 minutes.
> > I don't know how old your kid is.  But after telling my 7 (who started
> > when he was 6) that he is the King Oil Puller we have no problem with
> > him doing it.  Flattery goes a long way with a 6 year old. lol. I
> > don't have sinus troubles but for those that do, the ones I can
> > convince to oil pull, sinus issues disapper.  Those that are
> > interested in oil pulling should google it, you will be amazed.  And
> > add our oils to the process and you have a powerful combo.  Another
> > tip, if I'm tired in the middle of the day, I will oil pull and then
> > swish with a little water and a few drops of Slim & Sassy and
> > swallow.  Energy like you wouldn't believe.
>
> > Now here is me being pushy (in good fun).  Those of you that won't try
> > oil pulling cannot be frustrated with those that won't try the oils.
> > We know it is so simple and it can help them so much. That is the same
> > way I feel about oil pulling. We all have that person that won't touch
> > the oils because they just don't get them or whatever and we scratch
> > our heads wondering why.  You gotta try it.  Okay, done being pushy,
> > do what you want! lol
>
> > On Oct 26, 10:57 pm, becca <becburt1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > My mother in law suffers from severe asthma issues.  It seems like at
> > > least a couple times a year she gets really sick.  I talked to her
> > > today and she sounds horrible.  Just wondering if anyone has specific
> > > ways to use the oils for her once she gets this bad.  I recommended
> > > Breath with Lime on chest, neck, and feet.  Is that right?  I read a
> > > post where someone said cinnamon and basil worked well.  Also
> > > something about oiling pulling, but no specifics on what oils they
> > > used for that.  Please help!  Thanks a ton!
> > > Becca
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com-
> Hide quoted text -
>
> > - Show quoted text -
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment