Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Water Purification

I have a few stories about Lemon. I filled a flat dish with water added 3-4 drops of lemon
swished it around and put in a group of veggies that were past their prime. I swished and
pushed them around and with amazement watched the water turn yucky from pulling
the bad stuff from my veggies, I repeated this twice until the water was clear and my
veggies looked like I just brought them home from the store.
Another time I forgot about some pork chops in the back of the fridge, I pulled them
out and smelled them. Not too bad but I could tell they were heading into the black
hole of rotten meat. I did the same thing, water, lemon oil, this time I set the pork
chops in the water and let it set for about 10 minutes, rinsed it off and repeated the
process. We had pork chops for dinner and my husband loved them. I felt very confident
in eating them.
This is all I know about purifying the water. But I keep 8-10 bottles at all times in case of
emergency. I have pulled water from a mountain stream (and we never know what happens
at the top of the stream) added lemon oil to it, swished it around and took a small drink.
I didn't get sick or have any stomach issues.
I know there is scientific research out there, but I haven't seen it, I have just used it for
that purpose and kept the digestzen handy just in case.
 
Pat

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 3:29 PM, Jewels <azdoterra@gmail.com> wrote:
I am wondering about water purification. Is there reliable research
out there on the use of essential oils and emergency water
purification? I looked it up in the Modern Essentials book and it said
that lemon and Purify will HELP. The purity of water is not something
you want to mess with in an emergency, it's usually that you get one
try to see if it works. It either works or your deathly ill.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment