Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] URGENT-strep

Thank you all for your quick replies!

Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 11:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] URGENT-strep

Ha Brooke! Looks like we did almost the same things:-) I forgot to mention that mine lasted about 2-3 days as well. In the past, it was at least 5-7 days of torture!
Chelsea

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 11:57 PM, Chelsea Stevens <chelseastevens@gmail.com> wrote:
I recently had strep and this is what I did. Gargle as frequently as every 1-2 hours with 3-4 drops Onguard, 1-2 drops Oregano, and 4 drops Lemon in about 1/2 cup of water. Swallow or spit it out. I also put Oregano topically on my throat with Lavender to "soften" the heat. I chopped up garlic cloves and swallowed them. A little Peppermint for the fever, and lots and lots of lemon water.
Honestly, I was shocked that I recovered so fast and it never got as bad as it used to. I had it my whole life and was on antibiotics for it every time. Not this time!
 
Oh yea, and I had a 5 week old baby at the time and I put Onguard on her feet and diffused it like crazy!
 
I hope this helps.
Chelsea Stevens

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 11:35 PM, Melanie Scott <oils4u2010@gmail.com> wrote:
Here is a facebook message I just got: "my friend jodi says doterra has something for Strep.  I'm on antibiotics, but they're not working as fast as I want them to, and I'm worried about my kids getting sick.  School me, Melanie!"
 
My first thought is on guard, gargle and swallow. How much how often?
Any other suggestions? Also what can she do for her kids not to get it, they are fairly young, the youngest under 1 year.
Thanks!!!!
 
Melanie

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment