Thursday, September 23, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Whiter Teeth

I have a friend who is a dental hygienist and she said baking soda is
way too abrasive to use everyday on your teeth. I have also read
other people's experiences of ruining the enamel.
You can make your own tooth powder with bentonite or white clay,
various powdered herbs and whatever doTERRA oil you like. Since doing
this myself, I gag every time I think about the foamy toothpaste I
used to use.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment