Wednesday, September 22, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: SwissJust comparison

Sandy, don't be shy about sharing doterra with Swiss Just people. Our
oils are definately NOT inferior to theirs. Swiss Just only offers 10
or so essential oils and these people might be very open to trying a
bigger variety. Have fun! Karen

On Sep 22, 5:32 pm, Sandy Walton <sandyse...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you so much for the info.  I appreciate it and will not try to
> prove ours is better.  I will gain knowledge as I go.
>
> On Sep 22, 3:44 pm, Karen Asplindh <Kaspli...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Swiss Just has been around since the 1920's in Switzerland and for
> > many years here in the US also.  They were my first introduction to
> > essential oils about 18 years ago.  I  haven't bought their products
> > in many years, but the quality was good as far as I knew when I was
> > using them.  They have a few oils, creams and such now.  I used to use
> > a product called 31 Herbal Body Oil in my massage practice for many
> > years until they really messed up their US sales and made it too hard
> > to buy the product.  The 31 Herbal Body OIl was invented in the 1920's
> > for the Swiss Army so they could have one product to take out on
> > marches for sore muscles.  I used it exclusively on my clients for
> > sore muscles with great results.  As far as the quality now and the
> > testing they do, I have no current information.  Karen
>
> > On Sep 22, 2:51 pm, Sandy Walton <sandyse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > They are company that has oils as well as other cremes, etc.  I am
> > > fairly new here and am addicted to our oils, but when I go to the
> > > first meetup, I wanted to be somewhat familiar with the comparisons.
> > > I believe they have been around for awhile, maybe just new here in
> > > US?  Anybody know?
>
> > > On Sep 22, 2:21 pm, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
> > > wrote:
>
> > > > Yes, what is SwissJust. Must be a new oil company, if they do not test with
> > > > the
> > > > same rigerous standards that we do and if they do not purchase their oils
> > > > where they
> > > > are indigenous. Then I would suggest you do not need to confront them at
> > > > all, just smell
> > > > the oils. Ask about their testing standards. And then just let it go. We
> > > > know who we are
> > > > and we know the efficacy of our oils.
>
> > > > Pat
>
> > > > On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 10:20 AM, Sandy Walton <sandyse...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > > > I have joined a Meetup group and they have a couple of SwissJust
> > > > > members.  Does anyone have any information on their essential oils so
> > > > > I can be informed?  Thank you for you help.
>
> > > > > --
> > > > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > > > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<everythingdoterra%2Bunsubscr ­ibe@googlegroups.com>
> > > > > For more options, visit this group at
> > > > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com-Hidequoted text -
>
> > > - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment