Tuesday, September 21, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: LLW and the hCG diet

Ashley,
I personally did the HCG diet and had great success, I lost over 70
lbs /70 inches and have kept it off for over a year. I did not use the
LLW the first 10 days of my first round, but I noticed a great
difference going off it, so I went back on on and had GREAT success
even with the EO's. I did 3 rounds in total and used the LLW the whole
time. To those of you who have made negative comments about this diet
you really don't know much about it. Your body really isn't living off
just 500 cal, the HCG helps your body release stored fat (anywhere
from 2000-4000 cal of stored fat a day), this is the propose of the
HCG hormone, so your body isn't in starvation mode, and it is truly
fat that you are loosing. This really isn't the place to discuss this,
I just wanted to educate some of those who made negative comments.
For me this was a life-saver. There is still a lifestyle change that
has to happen, and if one goes back to their old eating habits, they
will probably gain weight back, I do not ever want to go back to that
unhealthy life, so I choose to eat healthy, I follow Dr. Hill's daily
routine, and take Slim & Sassy several times a day.
Ashley, please feel free to call me or email with any other questions
you have about this, I'm happy to support you in this. Stephanie
520-266-0738


On Sep 21, 10:57 am, "hickchick0...@yahoo.com"
<hickchick0...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone has done the hCG diet and also used LLW. Is
> it ok and what were the results. Please let me know im getting ready
> to start the diet.
>
> Thank you!!
> Ashley

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment