Saturday, September 18, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Create a Craze Kit

You only use the tiny bottles as samples. Don't give out any 5 ml.
That is not what it was meant for. Give out 2, 3, or 4 samples per
influencer. Whatever feels right about the "condition" you're helping
to address. It should only last them 3 days before they will call you
cuz they ran out and noticed a difference and wants a refill or order
or you wait for week 2 to check back on how they like it. Any other
questions, let me know. I spent several hours with Allyse today while
she trained the new diamond club on "the craze" so we can go out and
teach this outside UT to IPC leaders.

Good luck to you! Follow it exactly and you will soar!!
Janet

On Sep 17, 6:50 am, doterrasuz <susancri...@comcast.net> wrote:
> You can find Allyse & Patricks presentation on Creating the Craze atwww.theseorevolution.comthen click on business tools. Allyse did a
> presentation on one of the breakout sessions at convention. It was
> GREAT!
>
> On Sep 16, 11:22 am, Cynthia Gough <tcgough...@gmail.com> wrote:> Alright, so I got my create a craze kit, and I'm excited to get
> > started with it. But I had a question on how to provide the samples. I
> > noticed that I got 20 5ml bottles in each 5 influencers kit, and the
> > gift boxes fit 4 of those, so am I supposed to give four 5ml bottles
> > to the influencer to try? And how am I supposed to know what samples
> > to give until I actually get the booklet in their hands, because each
> > gift box would be different. and since I wouldn't get them their
> > booklet until I see them in person, am I supposed to get what their
> > ailment is on the phone? or wait until I give them the oils/book. and
> > since/if I use all the 5ml sample bottles in the kit for the
> > influencers, am I supposed to just use my own oils for the smaller
> > sample bottles for the influencer's friends? As you can tell, I'm just
> > a little confused on the implementation of this system. Any advice
> > would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
>
> > Cynthia Gough

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment