Wednesday, September 1, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Anyone heard of icthyosis?

Yea! Never met anyone else who has icthyosis. My husband has it.
I'll tell you what's happening with him. I do use oils on him and
apply them whereever and it seems to work whereever I put it. He had
a motorcycle fall on his foot and sprained it BAD. I used deep blue
until it was no longer painful and then have been putting frankincense
on it to help it mend internally. It's still slightly swollen after 4
months. Each night I was rubbing frankincense on and around the ankle
bone, and then I put various daily oils on the bottoms of his feet.
One night he came to me and said "feel the skin on my lower leg". IT
WAS AS SMOOTH AS A BABIES BUTT!!!! Just on that leg and only to the
knee area. He usually has fish scale-type skin all over and it
sometimes dries out so bad it cracks and bleeds, especially on the
back of his calves. I currently can't afford to rub him head to toe
with frankincense, but I believe it was that one oil that did it.
This disease is a genetic specific to men passed through the girls.
So my daughters sons will have a chance of having it. His Uncle is a
dermatologist and very "western medicine" but I would like for him to
look at him now and tell me again there is nothing to do for it, like
he has said (and every other dermatologist we've been to) for the 26
years I've been married to him. Maybe we can run this by the panel of
questions session on Thursday night from 7-9. If you learn more,
please let me know. Janet

On Aug 30, 4:28 pm, cynpatience <oilfort...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A member of my downline has a potential customer who is very
> interested in the oils, but she has icthyosis, which means she doesn't
> really have working pores.  Will topical application of the oils still
> be effective?  I know she can use them aromatically and internally,
> but it's so beneficial to apply topically.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment