Monday, September 27, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] How to get Poison Ivy oils off clothing? Are there any oils that are safe to use in the washing machine?

Hello!

Our family just returned from a weekend camping trip. Their was
poison ivy everywhere, it was growing like grass! My husband is not
allergic and I am really, really allergic to put is mildly. I am
already broke out and I have our clothing to wash. I know they have
the oil on their shoes and pants(at least). I am not trying to be
paranoid but I am hoping that someone else has had to wash oily
clothes and has some tried and true tips to help. We just bought a
new front loading washing machine a few month back and I want to take
care of it, I am sure the hoses and some other parts are plastic and
the oils don't like plastic. Help! I need your feedback! Thank you!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment