Friday, September 17, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Essential Oils Business Book

Hey Everyone,

It was great to see you all at convention and to those who I didn't
get the pleasure to meet, we'll have to make it a point to do that at
our very next opportunity.

It's been a long two weeks to say the least after all the traveling
but I finally have PayPal in place for Christina's Essential Oils
Business Book. I believe it allows an option to pay with a credit card
as well. Here's the link:

https://sites.google.com/site/vsnutrition/

Please note that the shipping is domestic only, unless of course,
you've made prior arrangements.

I know many of you wanted the pre-convention pricing, so I extended it
through the end of the September. You can purchase the books through
AromaTools.com as well. I want to thank all of you who purchased the
book at convention; I believe Aroma Tools was very close to selling
out their entire stock.

If you haven't read your copy yet, I highly recommend that you do. We
enrolled 8 new IPCs this past weekend at our group's post convention
event in South Dakota, with the strong possibility of a few more. I
have to say that Christina's book really is getting folks fired up
about making doTERRA a business. The faster we grow, the faster we can
get help to more people and this really is what it's all about.

Just to let everyone know, there is an option to buy in quantities of
5 & 10. If you want more than that and/ or want to receive a better
price, please contact me. There is also a link on the site to set up
an account with the publisher for large quantities. It provides the
information necessary to determine if your business fits the criteria.
Please mention my name.

Also, thank you to all who purchased a diffuser from me. I know some
of you wanted one but were unable to do so at convention. I love being
able to offer them to everyone in order to save some money, so if you
would like one, you'll want to contact me directly as soon as you can
(by e-mail or phone 970.205.9246) for this next shipment.

Thanks again !

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment