Monday, March 1, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: OCD

I have OCD and grew up in California on the beach - I always had a nice dark tan and have always taken supplements - OCD is also hormone related in some way - I got it or noticed it at around 10 years old - it got bad at 12 years old and I'm almost 50 now.  I still don't have a handle on it.  My youngest daughter started having the same symptoms I did at 12 years of age and my son says he has some symptoms - he is now 26.  Our are not severe but we would still like to get rid of them.  I noticed they are better when I take the LLW pack but they are definately hormone related - balancing hormones may be the first step along with supplements.   I know geranium and clary sage are hormone oils but I haven't tried them yet - my next order hopefully!

Kathy Longhurst
LifeForceEnergyMedicine - DoTerra Therapeutic Essential Oils - Most Potent on the Planet
AtTheEdgeAntiques.com - Antiques & Things
SandhollowSavannahs.com - African Serval Hybrid Cats & Kittens
435-635-5865




-----Original Message-----
From: energy4life <cincze@gmail.com>
To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Mar 1, 2010 12:14 pmL
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: OCD

Vitamin D!!!!!!  Go read about vitamin D deficiency on www.vitamindcouncil.org. I am on their mailing list, and recently got an email about how some severe behaviour issues were reversed when parents added vitamin d to their child's diet. Email me, and I will forward the information to you. It is too long to post here.  No doubt there are oils that will help too, but people are severely vitamin D deficient these days, in large part due to the fear of going out unprotected in the sun. Those of us in the more northern latitudes cannot make vitamin D from September through June, so supplementation is absolutely necessary.  --  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group at http://www.everythingdoterra.com 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment