Saturday, March 20, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Hot Flashes

this is what has helped me tremendously--
in the a.m. I put balance and peppermint on my neck/shoulder area..and on my forearms I put clary sage.  Before bed, I put clary sage on both my ankles.. It took about 1-2 weeks before I noticed that it was actually helping.  But, now I'm sold on it.  It has helped me sooo much and I
would recommend anyone try it. 
 
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2010 11:10 PM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Hot Flashes

I have another question for a client:

She suffers from severe hot-flashes to the point her flesh feels like it is burning.  Sweats profusely during the night, and is really struggling with this.  She is starting the LLW, but are there any other suggestions.  I tried to watch the presentation of Dr. Hill's (the Hormone Webinar #1), but the presentation cuts out less than half-way through and I didn't get to hear very much.  Any thoughts are appreciated!

 

Brooke Magleby

doTERRA IPC #8170

brookemag@cableone.net

208.521.8921

 

"It's a message of empowerment, self-reliance, and service.  We can make a difference ONE individual at a time.

– My Starfish Theory

 

 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment