Monday, March 1, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] dry hair

I took care of a 2 year old african girl and I had to put coconut oil in her hair every morning just to brush it and put it up in a pony tail, her hair absorbed all the oil and it didn't even look greasy - it was the only thing that worked for me.  I just put some in the palm of my hand and rubbed it all over her hair and then began at the ends and worked my way up to brush through it. 

Kathy Longhurst
LifeForceEnergyMedicine - DoTerra Therapeutic Essential Oils - Most Potent on the Planet
AtTheEdgeAntiques.com - Antiques & Things
SandhollowSavannahs.com - African Serval Hybrid Cats & Kittens
435-635-5865




-----Original Message-----
From: Adele <robertandadele@gmail.com>
To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Mar 1, 2010 7:58 am
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] dry hair

Hi!  I have a friend who just adopted some girls from Haiti and asked me what oils would help with their very dry hair.  I mentioned EFAs and rosemary.  Any other ideas?  She is also using EVCO on them.  --  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group at http://www.everythingdoterra.com 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment