Thursday, March 18, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: How to begin?

I've found that even though it's a bit of an investment, sample,
sample, sample! People just don't get what you are doing until they
use it and understand. I made a business card about each oil and I
pass that out with the sample along with a few business cards.
Sometimes I make some peppermint brownies and give a sample of
peppermint with it. Things like that. Inexpensive gifts. I found that
once my family was on board, they started sharing just because they
realized how amazing the oils were to them! It's a domino effect, it
might just take a few months.

The Family Physician class is very important...I find that even my
customers really see the oils in a new light once they see that
powerpoint. Sometimes people's mouths just drop when they realize oils
are out there, and they've never even heard of them! I love that! And
always follow up with people!
Best of luck to you!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment