Wednesday, March 17, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] oils for massage therapists

I was doing a spring fling event and was next to a massage therapist.
Several people including myself were telling her she should use essential
oils for her massages but she was pretty sceptical saying that what would
work for one person wouldn't work for another etc. I just wondered what I
should have recommended to her or what would be the best oils for massage
therapists to use. I am hoping to encourage another massage person to use
the oils.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment