Thursday, March 18, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Vascular Disease

A member of my team has some questions I don’t feel I am prepared enough to answer.  If anyone has experience with this I would appreciate your advice.  Thank you in advance:

 

            My husband has extremely high blood pressure.  He has been diagnosed with a disease that basically is causing the vascular tissue and capillaries to become smaller and smaller.  He is also a possible diabetic (on the verge).  I know he needs to lose weight (probably 40 pounds), and we are doing what we can to change his diet, but I need to know what  other things we could do to help him.  The medications they have given him so far are not helping.  Thanks for your input.  -Venita

 

Brooke Magleby

doTERRA IPC #8170

brookemag@cableone.net

208.521.8921

 

“It's a message of empowerment, self-reliance, and service.  We can make a difference ONE individual at a time.

– My Starfish Theory

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment