Monday, March 8, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] bed wetting

I have so many questions being new...I saw a the post on bedwetting.
I have a daughter with Down Syndrome who is 15 and still wets the bed
every night just about. I thought it might be because she has Downs,
but other parents with Downs children potty trained their children day
and night by 3,4,5 years old. She hasn't been diagnosed with a
problem other than she may be in th 1% of adults who wet the bed and
who knows when she will grow out of it or if she ever will.
Is there oils that can help? If so how does it help, I am curious.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment