Thursday, March 18, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] bed bugs

I am a massage therapist & love using the oils on every massage,
recently I worked on a woman whom had terrible scarring from bed bugs
all over her legs & arms.
I then preceded to inquire what the esthetician's would do for evening
out skin discoloration on porcelain skin.

My question is 3 fold.

1. depression & fungus: What to take internally, she also suffers
from severe depression & is on strange medications for it, (parkinson
medications).?

2. wounds: I have been a bit freaked out, because although she say's
they were gone, some of the wounds still looked fairly fresh, she said
she's a scratcher. So possibly initially what to put on the wounds?

3. for a glycolic peel, or what the estheticians use to even out skin
pigments, we must have an oil that contains this stuff? Oregano
will peel my skin in a couple of days & I think it's a beauty serum,
does any one know if that type of acid could be in it?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment