Thursday, December 31, 2009

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Type II Diabetes and Coriander

Several family members in my extended family have type II diabetes, so I'm always curious about oils and techniques for them.  When you say down the other toes, do you mean additional drops spread to the other toes or the one drop on the big toe is spread to all the toes?

My Father, is diabetic, type II. Has been on the supplements for 3 months and loves them. But has been struggling with more blood sugar dips and mental fogs. Due in at least some part to diet, does the Coriander help the pancreas with insulin production? Or help regulate blood sugars naturally?

I'm off to bed and to read my new essentials of the earth book, I may be adding a bottle of Coriander to his January Autoship.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment