Wednesday, December 30, 2009

[mompowergroup] Digest Number 269

Messages In This Digest (7 Messages)

1.
article From: 5kidswdisabilities@gmail.com
2a.
Re: Save $ / Laundry Soap Recipe From: Tami Spillman
3a.
Re: Christmas Greetings Thanks From: Mehri Sedaghat Shayegan
4.1.
Re: hello From: Mehri Sedaghat Shayegan
4.2.
Re: hello From: Lisa Stock
5a.
Car Seat question From: Terri S
5b.
Re: Car Seat question From: Frank Schoch

Messages

1.

article

Posted by: "5kidswdisabilities@gmail.com" 5kidswdisabilities@gmail.com   fivekidswdisabilities

Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:56 am (PST)



I am so excited that an article I've written has appeared in Exceptional
Parent Magazine!!!
http://www.eparent.com/main_channels_family_community/Raising_5_Kids_With_Disabilities_and_Remaining_Sane_Blog.asp
Lindsey Petersen
2a.

Re: Save $ / Laundry Soap Recipe

Posted by: "Tami Spillman" naturalmom_1@hotmail.com   tamijoy1103

Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:57 am (PST)



Hey!

Thanks Michelle! Great idea. I think I will try your "formula" with Melaleuca's Gold or Platnum bar for scent... Thanks again for the GREAT idea!!

Tam

3a.

Re: Christmas Greetings Thanks

Posted by: "Mehri Sedaghat Shayegan" m_sedaghat_sh@yahoo.com   m_sedaghat_sh

Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:57 am (PST)



Hi my friends in the diffrent places of world......thanks Ramona for your idea I think wonderful .....we pray together for eachother......This world is small but our hearts r big.....
Mehri
--- On Mon, 12/28/09, STANGU RAMONA <stangur@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thank you Sima, for your blessing. The same for you too, and for all those you love. All the good wishes from me and from our Lord to you and to all of moms in the world.
We should do more, trough this group, like setting a date and a hour to pray, all of us toghether, to pray for peace, for our planet, for our childrens and other. What are you saying about that ?

4.1.

Re: hello

Posted by: "Mehri Sedaghat Shayegan" m_sedaghat_sh@yahoo.com   m_sedaghat_sh

Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:01 am (PST)



Hi Yuni.....wellcome to this group.....I hope u 'll find good friend here....

--- On Mon, 12/28/09, Nur Wahyuni <nur_300306@yahoo.co.id> wrote:

From: Nur Wahyuni <nur_300306@yahoo.co.id>
Subject: Re: [mompowergroup] Re: hello
To: mompowergroup@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, December 28, 2009, 2:29 AM

 

 I'm yuni. I from indonesia. May I say hello and join in this groups? 

4.2.

Re: hello

Posted by: "Lisa Stock" lisadavidstock@sbcglobal.net   lisadavidstock@sbcglobal.net

Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:42 pm (PST)



Hello Yuni,
We;come to the group!  Great to see you here joining all of the other moms! Have a Great Day!
Lisa
Wisconsin, USA
--- On Tue, 12/29/09, Mehri Sedaghat Shayegan <m_sedaghat_sh@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Mehri Sedaghat Shayegan <m_sedaghat_sh@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [mompowergroup] Re: hello
To: mompowergroup@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 6:15 AM

Hi Yuni.....wellcome to this group.....I hope u 'll find good friend here....

--- On Mon, 12/28/09, Nur Wahyuni <nur_300306@yahoo.co.id> wrote:

From: Nur Wahyuni <nur_300306@yahoo.co.id>
Subject: Re: [mompowergroup] Re: hello
To: mompowergroup@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, December 28, 2009, 2:29 AM

 

 I'm yuni. I from indonesia. May I say hello and join in this groups? 

5a.

Car Seat question

Posted by: "Terri S" terri_sanders@sbcglobal.net   terri_sanders@sbcglobal.net

Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:00 am (PST)



I am looking to replace my grandson's infant carseat with the next larger one. There are too many to choose from! I have a 2 door truck that I have to "climb" into because I am a bit on the short side. My grandson, at 5 months is already wearing 12-18 month size clothes - he is a big boy.

Does anybody out there have any pro's & con's on their car seats they would like to share with me before I spend the $200+ ?? (The infant car seat we purchased was a lemon and we are so angry about it that we do not want to make that mistake again!)

Thank you.
Terri S.
Gran

5b.

Re: Car Seat question

Posted by: "Frank Schoch" fschoch@ymail.com   fschoch@ymail.com

Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:45 pm (PST)



I understand you problem my son is 1 & he is wearing cloths for a 5 year old child as for the carseats I don't have a favorate I recieved a hand me down I believe it is a greko that will adjust to your grandson, but ask the sales clerk when you are at the store that is what they are there for good luck Karen
________________________________
From: Terri S <terri_sanders@sbcglobal.net>

I am looking to replace my grandson's infant carseat with the next larger one.  There are too many to choose from!  I have a 2 door truck that I have to "climb" into because I am a bit on the short side.  My grandson, at 5 months is already wearing 12-18 month size clothes - he is a big boy.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

Share experiences

with owners like you

Yahoo! Groups

Going Green

Green resources for

a better planet

Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

No comments:

Post a Comment