Friday, December 25, 2009

[Everything doTERRA] another testimonial

As I have stated here before, I have a lot of chronic health issues.
Since May of this year, I started using doTERRA oils, added the LLWP,
use GX Assist, PB Assist, etc. I am really diligent about applying
specific oils night and morning because I am serious about overcoming
or at least managing some of the damage and especially my
inflammation. I've had to learn not to expect everyone else to use the
oils and see it the way I do; especially my family and close friends!
But here's the deal...

Practically everyone I know- and everyone in my immediate family- has
that awful hacking cough that's going around. EVERYONE BUT ME!!! My
husband has had to admit that I know what I'm talking about, and even
my "pure diet" mother in law, who is so convinced diet is everything,
is ill and having to admit she doesn't have all the answers. My kids
are asking for oils when some of them wouldn't consider it before. I'm
just smiling and applying and offering to share. It is so gratifying!
I have taken a lot of flak for my conviction of the doTERRA oils, and
the money I spend on them. So this is a big deal in my life.

Last winter, I had a double ear infection that never did clear up all
the way, even after two courses of antibiotics and all the natural
support I had at the time. Because of all my other health problems, I
hadn't been addressing my ears directly until a few weeks ago,
applying basil all around and just barely in them. Every couple of
days, I pull out some light brown grainy stuff about the size of small
peas or grain. I think I finally got to the point in my body where my
ears could begin to really heal.

I also am having success with the skin care line. I got mine at
convention, and because I am frugal and only use it once a day- I
don't wear makeup that has to be washed off- I still have some. My
face is scarred and pitted from cystic acne, plus I'm an old lady.
After six weeks, it was apparent that my skin was smoother, and it
continues to be less pitted and look brighter. I am hooked, and my
teenage daughters love the cleanser and toner, too.

I hope everyone will keep trying and working and figuring out what you
need to help yourself and others. Be patient with those who don't want
to hear about it, and let yourself be the best example of doTERRA's
benefits! People around me are noticing, and I get more questions all
the time as I keep improving personally. It's a blessing all the way
around!

Enjoy your holidays!

Loryjean

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment