Wednesday, December 23, 2009

RE: [Everything doTERRA] croup?

I have used the breathe on the chest on on the bottom of the feet.  I also use the oregano and peppermint on the bottom of the feet as well.  Diffuse the breathe.  Give him on guard internally if he will take it.  My 5 year old loves it.  I would give it to them every hour.  I hope that helps!

Rachel Jones


 
> Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 09:42:14 -0800
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] croup?
> From: martichristensen@hotmail.com
> To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> What would you all use for croup, little boy around 3-5. thanks
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment