Wednesday, December 30, 2009

[Everything doTERRA]

 

Glomerulonephritishttp://healthtools.aarp.org/images/clear.gif

Definition

Glomerulonephritis is a type of kidney disease caused by inflammation of the internal kidney structures (glomeruli), which help filter waste and fluids from the blood.

 

My dear friend who has been healthy and very active all her life had her kidneys shut down on her in a matter of 2 weeks over the holidays and now is facing a kidney transplant.  She is currently on dialysis.  Renal failure is common this quickly with the above disease.   In some cases it is autoimmune related, but the doctors feel it is not autoimmune in her case.  Also, it can be related to Diabetes Type 2(which she has), yet in her case they have ruled that out as well.  I have gone online and studied and though this is very rare there are other cases similar.  They call her a “mystery” and do not know the cause.  When I read about this in a medical journal sadly, the report indicated that after renal transplant the disease comes back in 50% of the cases.  I’m sure they do not know this and I would never say anything but those are terrible statistics after undergoing transplant surgery which is major.

I know it’s a long shot, but I’m wondering if anyone has had any experience with this disease.  Also, if you have any good suggestions for her, I would be interested.  I’m sure the LLW, GX cleanse, Probiotics and oils related to inflammation would be helpful.  THANK YOU!  ~Debbie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment