Monday, October 8, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Can we start a Skype group for instant chatting?

That's a great idea, Carol. Mine is inc-cmccabe, for any who would like to add me. I'm not as knowledgeable as Pat (or as MANY on here), but I'm learning more every day. :)

On Sunday, October 7, 2012 11:51:59 AM UTC-4, Cis wrote:
Hi Pat,

I sent you my Skype info which is ccampos56. If people have skype names, maybe we should start at this point...at least getting contact names setup.

Carol

On Sunday, October 7, 2012 5:56:22 AM UTC-7, Pat Leavitt wrote:
What would you consider a "high up" consultant. Starting a skype would be awesome but you would also have to designate times since time online is limited. I use skype to talk to my friends (IPC's) in Australia but we also have a time constraint. I know between my time of 5pm to 8pm is first thing in the morning for my Aussie's so that is when we talk.

My skype name is pat.leavitt for anyone who would like to skype.

Pat

On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 11:02 PM, Cis <cca...@san.rr.com> wrote:
Is this still going to happen? My husband and used Skype for 3 years while he lived in Colorado until he moved here to San Diego.  It was great. We could text and see each other. So for those who are deaf, the people on Skype can text in their question or comments so everyone can see.

Carol

On Friday, September 21, 2012 12:35:38 PM UTC-7, earthhealing wrote:
I have no idea if it costs money.. but it would give us an instant connection to each other.  We could instantaneously skype with questions/concerns while we're talking with our prospects, or just for fun! 

I'd love it if a high-up consultant started one and allowed everyone to join! :D


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythi...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdote...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment