Wednesday, October 31, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Quiting smoking

Tell those young men congratulations, not just for quitting but for deciding to try in the first place.  Way to go!
Becky

On Tuesday, October 30, 2012 8:42:01 AM UTC-7, Leslie Blau wrote:
I have two son ages 25 and 27 that had been somoking since High School.  Both Bryan and Afton were able to quit smoking using black pepper oil.  They would put a drop of black pepper oil in a glass of water and sip on the water (allowing it to coat their moouth an throat) and it helped them to quit smoking in less than 30 days.  Bryan has be tobacco free since Father's Day.
 
Leslie
On Sunday, July 1, 2012 12:00:30 PM UTC-6, painth...@yahoo.com wrote:
Help! Anybody with success story quiting smoking with EO's? Clove under tongue and or On Guard is what I have read. Any other helpful info would be greatly appreciated. Obviously I need to quite and I certainly want to quite. It's tuff. Only addiction I have in my life and I hate it!!!
 
 
 
 
"I believe in the sun even if it isn't shining. I believe in
Love even when I am alone. I believe in God even when
He is silent." -- Author Unknown
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment