Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Who gets Enrollment

Jenn,
I wish I would have had your email in my pending file I would not have let it onto this forum. Even though I love your upline and respect her this is the first time a name has been mentioned.

Lets get back to what this forum is all about and that is sharing and learning about essential oils. I know that doTerra is a big part of that and there are some who have problems with an up line. And I have commented on it along with others, that is what we are here for, to help. It is not appropriate to mention names. I realize you mentioned your up line because you truly care about her and appreciate her. And I know where you are coming from, but since you mentioned her in the context of this thread I felt a need to admonish bringing up her name. Have I missed something?

This forum along with builddoterra and everythingessential.me has been my life line in learning and educating myself with protocols and energy management. As long as I am involved I will make every attempt to keep it upbeat and a fun place to be.

Blessings,
Pat



On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 8:22 AM, Jenn Oldham <oldham.jenn@gmail.com> wrote:
I think one thing that is important to remember, is this board is accessible to the public. I think we need to be careful about how we talk about corporate. If we talk about them not being helpful, it may shy people away from the company.

Also, I do know that There are two sides to a story and it's really important not to slander leaders etc. in my experience doTERRA has very good  to return enrollership if the situation warrants it.

I think it is always important to be really honest. It makes me feel bad when anybody says something negative about my leader, Teresa Harding, because she's the most honest person I know. Great woman and I am grateful I'm on her team:-)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment