Wednesday, October 31, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: What do you diffuse (and why)?

This time of year I make sure and put in a drop of On Guard, Purity and with Wild Orange or Elevation  because you never know what someone has when they come in my office.  At home, I still do a drop of On Guard because my husband is out in the public and in and out all day long and this protects him, then add a drop of ylang ylang, or lavendar at night.  Hope that helps.  My mother in law has no sense of of smell either and it makes it hard at times.
 

On Tuesday, October 30, 2012 3:28:05 PM UTC-4, Jennifer Lehman wrote:
I have ZERO sense of smell following an accident I was in nearly 4 years ago.  Onions, dirty diapers...lilacs, coffee...gone. 

My question to you is this:  What are your favorite things to diffuse, and why?  I am a massage therapist and have lavender in there, by default.  I occasionally bring it home, so I'm looking for ideas for business and personal use.

Also, anything you do NOT like diffused?

Thanks!

Jen

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment