Wednesday, October 31, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Love DoTerra!

Being apart of doTerra I have realized how important being a positive team leader is to the success of sharing doterra with the world. After reading all the posts about enrollments I just wanted to post my favorite saying:
In a persons lifespan we influence around 10,000 people.. The question isnt whether we will influence others but how we want to use that influence:)
 
Doterra is an amazing product and it has changed so many lives.. We have to remember why we share doterra and continue to be willing to grow.
 
My favorite oils are geranium, cypress and clary sage because it helped me with my endometriosis!!! Because it prevented me from having a 4th surgery I continue to share share and share... So many people need doTerra:)
 
 
 
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment