Wednesday, October 31, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Positive Emails!

This isn't funny but has made me feel better. My son was in a bad flare up with his JRA. I started the lyme disease protocal and he is now running around and feeling better. Love the oils. 

Something funny. I have been diffusing senerity in my room so I can sleep during the day. I have a cat that likes to rub on my face when I get into bed. She can hardly rub when it is going. She gets ready to and then just puts her head down and starts snoring. So cute. Blake

On Wednesday, October 31, 2012 11:43:29 AM UTC-7, Charly Risenmay wrote:
Ok folks! Just so you all know. I'm in the middle of a flareup. This means that I am having a really rough couple of days. Today I tried to shower and my arms were so tired that I could not wash my hair. And you all are goofing around arguing over enrollments, whether or not somebody should send a zombie email, et cetera. I am now banning all such talk. For the next 24 hours you were required to post positive things and humor so that I can get my fix. Most uplifting email and most humorous emails will get a prize from me. I can't guarantee it will be a good prize, but a prize nonetheless. Start posting folks!

Charly

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment