Wednesday, October 31, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] sick son

Not to be an alarmist but ANYTIME chest pains are I involved I would go to the ER b/c unless he is prone to anxiety attacks it could be heart related...without knowing his history the best I could do is address symptoms &suggest oils that have worked for me& my family.
That said for the chest pains if you have YlangYlang &Marjoram if it were me I would apply them topically over the heart. For nausea Digestzen topically over abdomen if that doesn't work I would try ans ingest 3-4 drops in a shot of water. For light-headedness I would likely use Balance over heart &on bottoms of feet. Hope this helps...

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment